close

The Howard de Walden Estate owns, manages and leases much of the real estate within Marylebone. Stretching from Marylebone High Street all the way to Portland Place and from Wigmore Street up to Marylebone Road, the area totals over 90 acres. In fact, Bentinck Street takes its name from Lucy Joan Bentinck, widow of the 6th Baron Howard de Walden. Having been in the family since 1879, the Estate is in excellent hands and under their watchful eye continues to be cared for and improved upon.